$60 for 60 Minute Initial consult
Claim your offer today! Here are our T & C’s
What does Treatment Consist of??
Osteopathy is a form of manual therapy which means ‘a hands on’ approach is taken. Techniques used will consist of:
- Soft tissue massage
- Repetitive motions
- Stretching with and without resistance
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
Many osteopathic techniques are gentle and should not trigger undue discomfort. If your injuries do require hands-on therapy over an uncomfortable or tender area, your Osteopath will exercise care to make you as comfortable as possible.
Please note our Osteopaths at Osteo for Families do not ‘crack’ any baby or child’s neck and we also only ‘crack’ an adult after careful consideration and with permission. It is not our ‘main’ technique we use. In this consult, not only will your history be taken but a full assessment and treatment too!
You can even claim with your private health insurance on the spot
- Osteopathy is suitable for all ages from newborn babies through to the elderly.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact our lovely reception staff 0416 161 411 otherwise
- Book anytime. Book online using the following link: https://osteo4families.cliniko.com/bookings#service